Dimitri L. SPIVAK
Ph.D., Dr.Sc. (linguistics, psychology)
Head, Center of Basic Studies in the Realm of Culture, Russian Scientific Research Institute of Cultural and Natural Heritage, Moscow, Russia.
Principal Expert, Human Brain Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, St.Petersburg, Russia. Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Cultural Research, St.Petersburg, Russia.
Basic areas of research:
Basic issues in culture, basic issues in tthe cultural strategy of UNESCO.
- Dialogue and heritage in the cultural strategy of UNESCO // Culture and Dialogue (The Netherlands – USA), 2017, Vol.5, No.2, p.242-252;
- Christianity and Islam in the Context of Contemporary Culture: Perspectives of Interfaith Dialogue from Russia and the Middle East/ Eds. D.Spivak, N.Tabbara. – St.Petersburg / Beirut, 2009. – 287 p.;
- Metaphysics of St.Petersburg. Vol.1-3. – St.Petersburg: Aletheia, 2003-2005. – 1456 p. (in Russian);
- Altered States of Consciousness: Psychology and Linguistics. – St.Petersburg: Juventa Publishers; State University of St.Petersburg, 2000. – 296 p. (in Russian);
- Fundamental problems of cultural research / Ed. D.Spivak. Vol. 1–7. – Moscow-St.Petersburg: Novy chronograph, Eidos, Aletheia, 2008-2009. – 2990 p. (in Russian).